Welcome to a New Season of Nighthawks Racing at Eldora!
On six consecutive Wednesday nights between January 30th and March 6th, Eldora hosts a one-of-a-kind race series featuring alpine, uphill, Nordic, and snowshoe racing.
What's new this year? All pre- and post-race activity will take place upstairs in the Indian Peaks Lodge. Nordic racers, please note that Nordic registration will no longer take place at the Nordic center. All racers (alpine, uphill, Nordic, and snowshoe) will check in and boot-up upstairs in IP and then head to their respective start lines. You are welcome to leave bags there, enjoy our food and drinks, and then cheer each other on at the post-race awards. Additionally, slope access fees are INCLUDED in entry fees this year.
Slope Access: If you have an Eldora or Ikon Pass, please make sure you have it with you for the races. If you do not have an Eldora or Ikon Pass, your slope-access ticket is included in your race entry fees, though you will need to pay a one-time $5 fee to obtain your RFID card, which will need to be reloaded (at no charge) at the registration counter for each race. You will only need to pay the $5 card fee ONCE, and then remember to bring that card with you for each race night.
Race Dates: 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27, 3/6
Registration: Register online for the series and save $50! Click below to register. Series registration is ONLY available online. Single-race registration is ONLY available in person, on race days, upstairs in Indian Peaks Lodge, between 4:00 PM and 5:50 PM. Races start at 6:00 PM sharp.
- Full series (6 races) $100
- Single race $25
- Check-in and same-day registration take place upstairs in Indian Peaks Lodge from 4:00 PM to 5:50 PM.
- Purchase and Registration: For all Alpine and Nordic racers, pre-registration is available online only. Click button above to register. Same-day registration and check-in will be available in-person upstairs in the Indian Peaks Lodge between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM. Registration/check-in closes at 5:50 PM sharp!
- E-Waiver: In order to expedite check-in, we encourage all racers to sign our online waiver in advance. Click the button above to sign.
- Time and Location: All racing starts at 6:00 PM each night behind the Indian Peaks Lodge. Registration for all racers (even Nordic racers!) will take place upstairs in Indian Peaks Lodge, 4:00 PM–6:00 PM. Awards will take place after the races, upstairs in Indian Peaks Lodge.
- Race routes are subject to change at any time.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL ALPINE AND UPHILL RACERS.
- HEADLAMPS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL NORDIC AND UPHILL RACERS.