As the winter playground for Boulder County and Colorado’s northern Front Range, Eldora is proud to announce capital investments that will support an array of unique, crafted guest experiences.
- Woodward Terrain Park Development – Eldora is set to acquire a new Zaugg terrain-shaping machine, which will allow our park shapers to efficiently build consistent and innovative park features, further cementing Eldora as the Front Range’s best terrain-park destination.
- Tuning Shop Upgrade – Eldora’s tune shop recently took delivery of a state-of-the-art Wintersteiger Mercury ski-and-board service machine capable of tuning and waxing up to 30 pairs of skis per hour, enhancing our ability to deliver top-quality ski and board care and get our guests back out on the slopes quickly.
- Rental Operation Enhancements – While our rental guests enjoy the perfectly tuned skis and boards maintained by our Wintersteiger Mercury, we’ll be able to serve them more efficiently with new equipment racking and boot-drying systems.
- Food & Beverage Improvements – Planned upgrades to equipment and facilities will ensure that Eldora continues to offer guests a greater variety of high-quality food and beverage options derived from local sources whenever possible.
- Transportation Investments – New parking lot busses will create an improved experience for guests moving between parking lots and slopes. Additionally, we are in the permitting process with Boulder County regarding an expansion to our North Parking Lot, a project we hope to be able to proceed with before the 2019/20 season. We are also in the process of developing a rideshare app that will help connect guests in order to facilitate carpooling and reduce traffic.
Eldora, which was purchased by POWDR, an adventure lifestyle company, in June 2016, offers unparalleled value to Front Range skiers and riders. Located just 21 miles from downtown Boulder and less than 50 from Denver, Eldora is exceptionally convenient for guests interested in driving less and skiing and riding more with family and friends, and perfect for half- or whole-day getaways.
Eldora’s ample natural snowfall is augmented by Colorado’s most comprehensive snowmaking system and its season passes include high-value benefits, like Friends-and-Family discounts (10 days at 25% off the window ticket rate); 15% off food, beverage, and retail purchases, and high-performance demo gear rentals; and reciprocal benefits at Mountain Capital Partners destinations (three midweek non-holidays at Purgatory, Sipapu, Pajarito, Nordic Valley, and Arizona Snowbowl).
For more information about 2019/20 Eldora Season Passes, please visit our Tickets & Passes pages.