Eldora’s Passholder Promise Expands to Include COVID-19-related Interruption Coverage for Season and Multi-Day Passholders
NEDERLAND, Colo., June 30, 2020 – Eldora, the backyard winter playground for Boulder County and Colorado’s Front Range, today announced In-Season COVID-19 Coverage as a new addition to its Passholder Promise. Eldora launched its Passholder Promise in April to address the impact of COVID-19 on the 2019/20 season and provide assurances for the 2020/21 season.
The Passholder Promise’s new In Season COVID-19 Coverage will provide qualifying Eldora season and multi-day passholders with a pro-rated voucher for future use on an Eldora season or multi-day pass should there be a COVID-19-related closure of 21 total days or more, or a continuous closure of 7 or more days between December 11th, 2020, and April 14th, 2021.
“This is such a dynamic situation and while no one can predict what will happen, we want to provide our guests with coverage so that they can look ahead to next winter with confidence and excitement,” says Brent Tregaskis, president and general manager of Eldora. “We created the Passholder Promise to build confidence in the future and retain the trust and loyalty of our guests. The In-Season COVID-19 Coverage is meant to provide passholders with the greatest level of confidence possible.”
The Eldora Passholder Promise includes:
- NEW! In-Season 2020/21 COVID-19 Coverage. Qualifying passholders will receive a future-use voucher if Eldora is closed because of COVID-19 for 21 days or more, or there is a 7-or-more consecutive-day COVID-19-related closure between December 11th and April 14th.
- Renewal Voucher. Qualifying 2019/20 season and multi-day passholders will receive a voucher for use toward a 2020/21 season or multi-day pass.
- Season and Multi-Day Pass Price Freeze. We will not increase 2020/21 introductory season and multi-day passes prices over 2019/20’s lowest prices.
- Best-Pricing Extension. Best pricing on 2020/21 season passes has been extended through July 15, 2020.
- Flexible Payment Plan. We have created a new payment plan for Season Passes and Multi-Day Tickets, for ease and flexibility.
- Refund Available – Buy with Confidence. We will issue a full refund before December 10th, 2020 for any passholder who has not used his/her 2020/21 pass and desires a refund for any reason.
All 2020/21 pass products are now on sale and available for purchase at Eldora.com and low introductory prices last through July 15, 2020. For more information about Eldora’s Passholder Promise and new In-Season COVID-19 Coverage, visit our Passholder Promise page.
ABOUT ELDORA: Eldora is the backyard winter playground for Boulder County, greater Denver, and Colorado’s northern Front Range, located just 21 miles west of Boulder and 49 miles from Denver. From mellow beginner terrain to thrilling steeps and glades, Eldora offers fun for every type of skier and rider. With its combination of proximity, fantastic learning trails, low-key family-friendly vibe, and lesson programs for kids and adults, Eldora is known widely as Colorado's BEST PLACE TO LEARN. Eldora is a proud Ikon Pass partner and offers unlimited access to Ikon pass holders. Eldora is part of the POWDR adventure lifestyle portfolio. For more, visit Eldora.com.