Enjoy a day with over 40km of trails at the Eldora Nordic Center—the world-class cross-country ski center in your backyard! Try classic skiing, skate skiing, or snowshoeing. Our Nordic Center is perfect for those who want a break from alpine fun or just want the serenity of time in the woods.
Our Nordic Center is open daily from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM with day tickets available until 3:15 PM.
Save with an Eldora Season Pass: If you plan on Nordic skiing 11 or more times this winter, you'll save money with an Eldora Nordic season pass. Eldora Nordic season passes provide all-winter access to Nordic skiing and snowshoeing at Eldora for less than the price of 11 days (based on price of 20/21 adult Nordic ski ticket).
2021/22 PARKING INFORMATION SUMMARY
- Parking Reservations: At this time, Eldora does not anticipate requiring parking reservations for the 2021/22 Winter Season. However, the mountain will adjust policies as necessary in response to evolving pandemic circumstances and governmental health regulations.
- New Single-Occupancy Vehicle (SOV) Fee: Boulder County is requiring Eldora to charge SOVs $10 per vehicle on Saturdays, Sundays, and holiday periods. SOVs will be parked in a designated SOV zone and fees collected will fund Eldora’s Sustainable Transportation Program, which provides free round-trip transportation to Eldora from Boulder on weekends and holidays.
- Learn More: Visit our GETTING HERE page for all of the details on parking and transportation at Eldora, plus tips and tricks for a great arrival experience.
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket prices are subject to change at any time.
- Nordic tickets are not available online.
|Nordic Daily Trail Pass||Nordic Ski||Snowshoe||AT/Uphill|