Besides your gear, a positive attitude, and a calculated approach to safety, here are four things you should always bring with you to our Woodward Mountain Parks this winter.
- Your crew: A day at the park couldn’t possibly be complete without the gang. Whether they’re on their way out of Jerry-dom or already shredding like pros, our friends always push us to be better. Woodward Mountain Parks are all about progression, so grab the homies and c’mon up!
- Sweet tunes: Respect to those who like a quiet ride, but there's nothing quite like hitting a trick to a banger. Looking for new jams? Check out these Spotify playlists:
- Sunscreen: Has to be said. Burns are out, screen is in. Melanoma’s out, happy cells are in. How else are you going to get a sick goggle tan? Anything with 50 or more spf. is gonna keep you well protected, so pack yours or grab some from our on-mountain retail shops.
- Fuel: Snack time is all the time. But it’s time to ditch the granola bar in the pocket and up your fuel game. Here’s a twist on lunch that will have your friends drooling
- 2 slices of sourdough bread lightly toasted
- Sriracha mayo on both bread slices
- Chopped onion
- Protein of choice (for us it’s gotta be the honey roasted turkey)
- Potato chips of choice
- Lettuce of choice
Assemble and put in backpack or pocket. You’re welcome.
Pray for snow, and we’ll see you all soon! Let’s get those park builds up!